Today, I will start doing online shopping review blogs because the online retail industry is growing at an unprecedented speed and I also find myself buying more things online. The first shop I will review is Lazada, which is one of the most popular if not the number 1 online shopping platform in the Philippines. One of my recent purchase from Lazada PH is the immensely popular Olay Night Ritual Set.
I have always seen this beautiful and stunning Olay ad all over the internet and cosmetic stores but I have not tried it yet because I am not an Olay user. My mom is an Olay-user and I know that Olay products have many positive reviews so when I used up my night cream, I decided to try Olay.
Because I was bombarded with this ad from facebook, I bought the Olay Night Ritual with Free Pouch from Lazada. I bought it at night and to my surprise, it was delviered to my doorstep the next morning! How amazing was that.
So here is the package, fresh from unboxing. It was the same as described. I did not worry about it being faked because I bought it from LazMall itself and not just from any random seller. Some of you might worry that this might be expired soon that’s why it’s discounted, but I guess not. The expiry date of what I got is July, 2021. Surely it will be used up within 2 years.
What I love about the purchase:
- From Lazada PH, the delivery was super fast.
- It was packaged well. The products are exactly as advertised.
- I love everything about the Olay miracle boost pre-essense. I felt like my skin was thanking me when I started using it. The chemicals and perfumes used in the products are not strong. You can do a research on the chemical components if you want scientific proof. But if you take my word, I already did and they are all safe.
- I liked the pouch. It does not look cheap and it can contain more so I also put my other cosmetic products inside.
Things to Think Twice before buying:
- You might think it was super discounted because it says the original price was around PhP 4,000, but the reality is, Lazada pricing is almost the same as when you buy in Watson’s. So if you are skeptical in buying online, you can just go and buy in any Watson’s store.
- If you still want the convenience of buying from Lazada, mind the timing! During the 11.11 Lazada sale, the price went down to almost PhP 1,800 pesos! That was around PhP 300 pesos lower than the price I paid. So you might want to wait for a super sale before buying the set. That is assuming they will not run out of stock.